MACD plus Stochastic
The indicator combines two oscillators: MACD and Stochastic.
Each of the oscillators affects the final appearance of the indicator
An important difference from the standard MACD and Stochastic is the limitation of the maximum and the minimum values of the indicator at the levels of 100% and -100%.
In most cases the pivot point of the trend is the zone within the levels of ±30%.
The change in color of the histogram when reaching the level of ±30% indicates a possible market entry.
The main settings of the indicator are similar to the settings of the standard MACD and Stochastic.
- Indicator_Style - the appearance the indicator. It can be shows as a histogram (=HISTOGRAM) or as lines (=LINE).
- Color_Change- adjustment for the moment of the change in the indicator color. Color change at the crossing of the signal line is set by default.
1. Added the ability to display the Stochastic (Show_Stochastic = true).
2. Added the MACD_plus_Stochastic switch.
If MACD_plus_Stochastic = false, then only the MACD is used for plotting the histogram, basically the MACD is simply copied, but in the range of ±100%
If MACD_plus_Stochastic = true, then both the MACD and Stochastic are used for plotting the histogram.
Added the customization of the trend reversal levels (MACD_Level and Stochastic_Level)
1. Changed the histogram plotting logic. The Color_Change switch is responsible for plotting the histogram.
2. Added a neutral state of the indicator. The histogram is colored gray at uncertain market conditions.
Added: Alert, Push, e-mail and Print notifications.
Notifications depend on the method of plotting the histogram (Color_Change).
1.Power indicator - Change the color of the histogram when the trend changes, regardless of the level. Notification at each change of color.
2.To achieve a level - Change the color of the histogram when a level is reached. Notification when reaching a level.
3.The trend change level - Change the color of the histogram when the trend changes. Notifications only if the histogram is above/below the level.
4.The intersection with the signal line - Change the color of the histogram at the intersection with the signal line, regardless of the level.
5.The zero line - Change the color of the histogram at the intersection with the zero line, regardless of the level.