- Comments (39)
MoneyStrategy is a multi-currency Expert Advisor which has appeared as a result of thorough observation and long-term development. The strategy is based on the market probability to return to a certain distance back after a strong price movement. The basis of the search for the maximum price movement is a comparison of the average size of the bar of the selected currency pairs in a given period. It always uses a Stop Loss to protect money. The Expert Advisor applies elements if an adaptive grid strategy. Once the price moves a specified distance away from the opened deal, a pending order is placed. If the price moves away from the pending order, it is moved following the price. Trailing parameters of a pending order can be easily configured. When any of the pending orders triggers, the EA places a new, same pending order at a specified distance from the last opened order, but with a changed lot. Depending on the number of open trades, the EA adjusts the levels of stop-loss and take-profit to the new prices. A common breakeven and trailing stop are used to manage positions.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
The Expert Advisor is designed for maximum effective real trading in today's market conditions. With proper settings, the EA withstands strong market movements with no roll-backs. It does not require special conditions, does not depend on the trading account type, the broker of the financial instrument. The Expert Advisor uses a multi-currency trading strategy, so the entire set of the EA features cannot be tested in the strategy tester. Watch the EA monitoring in my Signals. I recommend that you use a VPS server for stable operation. Timeframe M30- D1. The recommended minimum deposit is 1,000 units of the base currency. It is designed for 4-5-digit quotes.
- In the MetaTrader 4 trading terminal, select "All symbols" in Market Watch;
- Make sure that the names of the symbols in the Market Watch match symbol names in the EA parameters (EURUSD = EURUSD, Eurusd = Eurusd);
- Run the Expert Advisor on one of the currency pairs.
- Symbols — a comma separated list of trading symbols for the EA to work with;
- TimeFrame — timeframe for the EA operation;
- BarHistory — the number of history bars for the analysis of the weighted average bar size;
- MaxSpread — maximum allowed spread for opening a position;
- DelayOpenFirst — a delay in opening of the first order after a new bar opening;
- DelayOpenNext — a delay in opening of additional orders after a new bar opening;
- TakeProfit — the initial take profit in points;
- StopLoss — the initial stop loss in points;
- AutoLot — auto calculation of a trading lot depending on a stop loss and available funds. If set to =0, it is not used;
- Lot — initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot — lot increase element for the next orders. Next lot = current lot+AddLot;
- Magic — EA magic number. If=0, works with all orders;
- Com — a comment to orders;
- SendOrderStep — the distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice — pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder — the distance that the price must cover in order to enable pending order trailing;
- TrailStepOrder — the distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- BreakevenStop — the number of points passed by the price to move a position to breakeven;
- BreakevenStep — breakeven step;
- TrailingStop — trailing stop value for open positions;
- TrailingStep — the step of the trailing stop;
- DrawInfo — display account data on a chart.