Full Market Analysis
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee and allows you to quickly and easily monitor the entire Forex market.
- Easily keep track of all 28 pairs on one screen.
- Quickly analyze every time-frame, from 1-Min to Monthly.
- Pre-loaded with six popular indicators, with fully-adjustable settings.
- Real-time sorting from strongest to weakest.
- Easily identify critical levels and potential extremes.
- Use Indicator: Select from RSI, MACD, Stochastics, ADX, ATR or Bollinger Bandwidth.
- Digits: For pin-point accuracy, you can select how many decimals appear in your readings.
- Critical Upper Level: Values over this level will be displayed in red.
- Critical Lower Level: Values under this level will be displayed in green.
- Symbol Set: The indicator monitors all 28 pairs by default. But you can specify as few (or as many) as you want.
- K Period: Stochastic setting
- D Period: Stochastic setting
- Slowing: Stochastic setting
- MA Method: Method for calculating the MA in Stochastic. 0 = Simple MA, 1 = Exponential MA, 2 = Smoothed MA, 3 = Linear-Weighted MA
- Period RSI: Setting for RSI
- Period ADX: Setting for ADX
- Periodband: Setting for Bollinger Bandwidth
- Deviation: Setting for Bollinger Bandwidth
- Bands Shift: Setting for Bollinger Bandwidth
- Applied Price: Price-setting for indicator calculations. 0 = On Price Close, 1 = On Price Open, 2 = On Price High, 3 = Price Low, 4 = Median, 5 = Typical, 6 = Weighted
- Period ATR: Setting for ATR
- Fast EMA period: Setting for MACD
- Slow EMA period: Setting for MACD
- Signal period: Setting for MACD
See the screenshots below for further details. Contact us if you have any questions.