This Expert Advisor doesn't trade and can't be backtested.
Trailing Stops automatically update the Stop order price as the market price moves in your favor.
Dynamic Trailing Stop
With a Dynamic Trailing Stop, the stop will trail in the direction of the trade for every 0.1 pips that the trade is profitable.
For example: You buy the EUR/USD at 1.3000(0) and place a 20 pip stop at 1.2980(0) and check the Trailing Stop box to activate a Dynamic Trailing Stop.
- The EUR/USD then rises by 30.2 pips to 1.3030(2)
- With every single 0.1 of a pip, your stop automatically moves up. After this 30.2 pip move, your stop will now have moved to 1.3010(2)
- The stop will continue to rise if the EUR/USD rises
- If the EUR/USD falls, the stop will remain at 1.3010(2). If the EUR/USD falls to 1.3010(2) your stop will execute and close your trade at the next best available price in the market
- Trail = true - Enable/Disable AutoTrail
- TrailingStop = 15 - Default 15 pips auto trail, Manually choose the trail pip according to your requirement