FiveTT Trade Manager
Looking for a trade assistant to help you manage your manual trades?
The 5TT Trade Manager brings that solution for you. With
- Automated stop loss and target levels totally controlled by the trader
- Partial, sequential trade close functionality e.g. closing 50% of your trade after position is in profit over say 100 pips. 5TT Trade Manager can handle up to two sequential closes to the closest pip level
- Stop loss management. As the saying goes, let your winners run; this is an awesome trade advise providing the trader is able to react quickly on directional change preventing trader from giving back all the profit to the market. 5TT Trade Manager can be set by the trader to trail stop loss as trade progresses in profit.
- Enter Order Ticket Number: This is the unique ticket number issued by the broker for every trade executed on the platform
- Enter Initial Lot Size of Order: Trade size manually entered on Ticket Number above
- Enter Stop Loss in pips: Trader has the option to enter stop loss (in pips) on the trade or leave out
- Enter Target in pips: Similar to above
- Fraction of First Close: This is the percentage (%) of the original trade size that must be closed after trade is in profit
- No. of positive pips to close First Fraction: Trader can choose when the first fraction is closed after position is in profit.
- Fraction of Second Close: This is the percentage (%) of the original trade size that must be closed after trade is in profit and first fraction has closed
- No. of positive pips to close Second Fraction: Trader can choose when the second fraction is closed after position is in profit.
- Use Breakeven: User can choose if they want to use Breakeven concept on the manual trade or not.
- No. of Positive pips to move stoploss to Breakeven.
- Breakeven pips: No. of pips to lock in during breakeven
- Use Trailing Stops: User can choose if they want to use trail stoploss concept on the manual trade or not.
- No. of Positive pips to move before stop loss trailing begins.
- Trail Amount: No. of pips stoploss trails from current price action
- Show Comments: If trade details are required, these can be displayed on the chart