Relative strength of currencies Lite
This indicator is a lite version of Relative strength of currencies and consists of the Complex Common Frames percent (CCFp) indicator and the info panel.
Find out more details about using cluster indicators here.
The indicator requires history for all timeframes (except MN1) of the current symbol, as well as of all major symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, and NZDUSD.
If you have received a notification requiring to download the entire symbol history, I recommend that you update history for all timeframes and re-launch the indicator.
- Mode of calculation - indicator calculation mode
- The method of moving average - MA calculation methods for calculating the indicator data
- Bars for analysis - amount of bars for analysis. Do not set the value too high since this can significantly slow down the application
- Recalculation last bar - indicator recalculation on the last bar. Enabling this parameter may slow down the program
SETTINGS FOR CCFp
- The fast period for analysis - fast MA calculation period
- The slow period for analysis - slow MA calculation period