CCI Signal AM
This indicator is an interpretation of the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) indicator, which measures the deviation of the commodity price from its average statistical price.
High values of the index point out that the price is unusually high being compared with the average one, and low values show that the price is too low.
CCI Signal AM displays overbuy/oversold zone entry/exit point prices, as well as CCI crossing the middle point between the overbuy/oversold zones.
- CCIPer ( >0) - the CCI indicator period;
- CCIPrice - price used in calculation of the CCI indicator;
- Level oversold (-300 - 300) - level for oversold area;
- Level overbuy (-300 - 300) - level for overbought area;
- Exit_from_oversold_or_overbuy - signal when leaving the overbought or oversold area;
- Entrance_to_oversold_or_overbuy - signal when entering the overbought or oversold area;
- Intersection_of_the_middle - signal when crossing the middle between the overbought or oversold areas;
- IndBarsCount (>-1) - number of bars the indicator is displayed on;
- Alerts - show a dialog box containing user data;
- Text_BUY - custom text for buy signals;
- Text_SELL - custom text for sell signals;
- Send_Mail - sends an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window;
- Subject - subject of the email;
- Send_Notification - sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.