Is your screen full with indicators blocking your view? Making everything blurry?
This indicator uses the 5 most used indicators in 1 window instead of 5. We can choose, which timeframe we want to see without changing the chart.
Switch between indicators on the fly. It was never easier to watch the indicators on different timeframes with a clear overview not filling up chartspace...
There is the option of putting the controls on the main chart or inside the indicators window. And we can move the controls anywhere on the chart as we please...
Currently used indicators:
- Williams percentage
- Put Controls on main Chart instead of seperate window?
- Yes = The controlbox/overview panel will be on the chart window
- No = The controlbox/overview panel will be on the indicator window
You can freely move the box around by double clicking the upper left black box to select and then click and drag to move around for personal favor.
The indicator settings available are the same as with the standard versions that come with MT4 (Stochastics, Momentum, Williams%, MACD, RSI).
Default settings for stochastics used here are as follows:
- StochK= 12 - lookback bars for K% line
- StochD= 3 - lookback bars for D% line
- StochSlowing= 3/Slowing amount
- StochMode= Smoothed - moving average method, options are Simple, Exponential,Smoothed or Linear weighted
- StochPrice= 0 - price field used to calculate the range. 0=Low/High 1=close/close
- Stoch Overbought Level= 80 - draw a green horizontal dash line at 80 level to see when we reach the specified overbought zone
- Stoch Mid Level=50 - draw a grey horizontal dotted line at 50 level to see when we reach the specified middle of the range
- Stoch OverSold Level= 20 - draw a red horizontal dash line at level 20 to see when we reach the specified oversold zone
- MomPeriod= 48 - lookback amount of bars for calculations
- WillPeriod=55 - lookback amount of bars for calculations
- RSIPeriod= 8
- RSI OverBought Level= 75 - draw a green horizontal dash line at 75 level to see when we reach the specified overbought zone
- RSI Mid Level= 50 - draw a grey horizontal dotted line at level 50 to see when we reach the specified middle of the range
- RSI OverSold Level= 25 - draw a red horizontal dash line at level 25 to see when we reach the specified oversold zone
- MacDFast= 6 - Fast EMA number of bars used for calculations
- MacDSlow= 16 - Slow EMA number of bars used for calculations
- MacDMA= 6 - MACD SMA number of bars used for calculations
- MacDPrice= Close price - Calculated on closing prices. Options are close, open, high, low, Median price (HL/2), Typical Price (HLC/3), Weighted close (HLCC/4)
Indicator setting colors
- 0= for MACD histogram
- 1= for MACD signal
- 2= Stoch
- 3= Stoch Signal
- 4= RSI
- 5= Williams%
- 6= Momentum
Top row - select which TF view should be loaded. If none is selected, the current chart TF will be used.
The left black box is used for selecting the Controlbox for moving it around.
Most Left column - select the indicator to load.
Above or below the 0 level followed by an arrow.
- If above zero '>0' is green, if below zero '<0' is red
- If the arrow is red, this tells us that the signal line is below the histogram indicating we are moving down
- If the arrow is green, this tells us the signal line is above the histogram indicating we are moving up
Numbers are the actual level of the stoch corresponding to the TF above.
- If red, we are oversold
- If green, we are overbought
- red crossed down
- green crossed up
Numbers are the actual level of the RSI indicator corresponding to the TF above.
- If red - oversold
- If green - overbought
If arrow is red, RSI is lower than the previous bar; if green, RSI is higher than the previous bar.
Numbers are the actual values of Williams% corresponding to the TF above.
- If blue, we are in the buy zone (preferably only buy in that zone)
- If red, we are in the sell zone (preferably only sell in that zone)
- red: Williams% < previous bar
- green: Williams% > previous bar
- If number is red - we are below that level
- If green - we are above that level. Only round numbers are used (97,98,99,100,101,102,103)
- red: Mom < than previous bar
- green: Mom > than previous bar
More to come...