The indicator draws candlesticks of a larger timeframe on the current chart (using quotes of the current TF).
- It can show candlesticks of non-standard timeframes: M45, H2 and H8.
- It also shows time before the end of the current candlesticks of the current TF and larger TF
The block of parameters of larger TF candlestick drawing
- Period of high TimeFrame - larger timeframe period (select from M5 to Daily; Disable - do not draw candlesticks)
- The number of days to draw candles of high TF - the number of days you want to draw candlesticks for
- Color of bullish candles - the color of rising candlesticks
- Color of bearish candles - the color of falling candlesticks
The block of parameters, which displays the time remaining before the completion of the candlesticks
- Show the remaining time before the close of the candle - enable time display (Enable/Disable)
- Text Size - font size
- Text Color - font color
- Text Y-indent - indent from the upper or lower chart border (depending on the next parameter)
- Text Corner - chart corner where the text will be displayed