SFE Night Scalper
This system takes advantage of the stagnation of the market at the final of the New York session and the first hours after that close. It detects small deviations and enters in the contrary direction trying to close the operation in the level before that deviation happens. If the operation does not close with profit during the stagnation hours, the EA tries to exit in a favourable condition in the next hours, before the European session opens again.
Pairs and timeframes
The pairs recommended are in the Symbol List parameter. The EA only need to use one M5 chart to manage all.
- Can be profitable with several pairs and the correlation of the results between different pairs is very low. This means that it is profitable working with more than one pair at the same time.
- Lightweight CPU consumer. The system only runs at the first tick of a new bar.
ORDER SIZE PARAMETERS
- Fixed Order Size (mode 1). Order size in lots. Used if the parameter 'Balance for each 0.01 Lots' is zero.
- Autolot (mode 2). Balance for each 0.01 Lots. If you set here a value > 0, for example 1000, the size of the trade will be 0.01 lots for every 1000 of free margin.
- Autolot (mode 3). Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value)
SELECTED PAIRS PARAMETERS
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Order Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #period #magic.
- improvement of the opening algorithms
- manage the trades from only 1 timeframe
- added the option to track the orders opening conditions (spread and slippage)
- only launch one order for every 'wave' (instead up to three)
- changes in one of the setup algorithms result in more trades than previous versions
- do not open any trades on Friday afternoon to avoid a weekend gap and bad spreads at the opening of a week.
- option to set the number of 'wave' to be able to launch several combinations of the same pair and same timeframe on different charts.
- option to set the size of the trade in relation to the free margin
- improved version of the entry and exit algorithm