Adjustable Fractals is a well-known fully adjustable fractal indicator.
You can set the size, appearance and characteristics of the fractals needed.
- Fractal Type:
- Stairs fractals – every low is higher than the previous one, the central one is the highest low. The same for Up Fractals.
- Highest high/lowest low – fractal.
- Dimension – the number of candles before and after the extremum needed.
- Arrow distance – the arrow distance from high/low.
- Up fractal code, Down fractal code – you can pick any arrow, just choose it in the picture and name its code.
Here are the buffer indexes for using the indicator in EA. To get the value of the last fractal see the last two buffers.
- Buffer 0 – the buffer of Up-fractals
- Buffer 1 – the buffer of Down-fractals
- Buffer 2 – the buffer with the last level of Up-fractal
- Buffer 3 – the buffer with the last level of Down-fractal.