This product is related to YF-Meter. => https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/11685
The feature of YF-DashBoard is that it filters signals by acceleration of price movement.
The signals are generated when velocities and accelerations both are moving to the same direction.
In addition, up to three time frames can be monitored at the same time, with maximum ten symbol pairs.
The indicator helps you to find the fastest speed up currency pairs.
It is important to consider "the opportunity cost" with opening the positions.
If we can find the fastest rising up or dropping down currency pairs, that would improve our trading.
This idea comes up with "Newton's laws of motion", different from the traditional volatility measurement.
After adjustment by the unique filter (the digital signal processing concept from communications engineering), the velocity indicator is more stable and directional, and can work at any period and time frame.
It shows the basic point values (or USD profit value) per period of time.
Positive velocity means a bullish trend, negative velocity means a bearish trend.
Colors represent the temperature relative to speed, showing how fast the currency pairs run each point per period.
There are eight levels to identify speed strength, also you can create your own criteria by changing parameters.
- Mode - There are 3 timeframes for selecting to display.
- Fixed_Timeframe - The function for time frame selection.
- VelocityBaseOnUSD - If true, the data transfer to USD value, different currencies all in the same benchmark.
- Show_Acceleration - The function for showing acceleration of price movement.
- OpenChart_OnclickSymbol - The new chart window will be opened while clicking the symbol name.
- Currencies - Choosing currency pairs to display on the panel, to close unwanted by setting "0".
- VelocityLevels and Colors - Initial settings
- 10 points per period and below - black, means no movement.
- 10 to 20 - medium blue, some movement, the direction is clear but weak.
- 20 to 30 - dodger blue, trend can be determined. Consider opening the positions toward the direction.
- 30 to 50 - aqua, medium strong trend, also the strong trend on short-term time frame M1/M5.
- 50 to 100 - lime, strong trend on short-term time frame, such as M1/M5/M15.
- 100 to 200 - gold, strong trend on medium time frame, such as M30/H1/H4.
- 200 to 300 - yellow, the trend on long-term time frame, H4/D1.
- 300 to 500 - orange, strong trend shall continue for a long time and on long-term time frame, D1/W1/MN.
- More than 500 - red, extreme event has occurred.
- Colors of Words - The color setting of capitals on display.
- Alert Function - If alert velocity is reached, there are sound alert and pop up window for warning every alert period (in seconds).
- Mobile Notification - If alert velocity is reached, the messages are sent to mobile terminal.
Be sure that all necessary symbols in MT4 are turned on, and the symbol name must be correct.
Some brokers have their unique symbol name, for example: "EURUSDxxx" is not the same as the initial setting "EURUSD".
Display would be successful after adjusting the name.