The EA opens orders basing on trend lines which are handled by a trader.
When launched, the EA draws two trend lines: green line for BUY orders and red line for SELL orders.
Operational algorithm: the trader has launched the EA and plotted a trend channel. In this case the EA will be opening orders every time the trend line is touched/broken through.
It uses stop loss and take profit.
You can enable TrailingStop.
- dist - distance up and down from the current price when lines are primarily drawn by the EA;
- Lot - trading lot;
- TakeProfit - take profit;
- StopLoss - stop loss;
- TrallingStop - whether to use TrailingStop;
- TStop - trailing in points for buy orders;
- TrailingStep - trailing step in points;
- OneOrderOnCandle - whether to open one order on a candle
- BuyLineColor - line color for BUY orders;
- SellLineColor - line color for SELL orders;
- TextColor - text color;
- ray - whether to draw a beam;
- LineWidth - width of trend lines;
- Order_Comment - comment to open orders;
- Text - whether to print text on the chart;
- X - the X coordinate of the text beginning;
- Y - the Y coordinate of the text beginning;
- TextSize - size of the text;
- Magic - magic for the EA to distinguish its orders.