A signal indicator.
The indicator is calculated using High and Low prices, so signals appear on chart immediately when the calculated values meet the appropriate conditions for signal emergence.
The indicator displays the levels where the signals are formed. Simultaneous display for all the timeframes (from M1 to MN1) regardless of the current chart timeframe. The visualization of the levels can be adjusted individually.
- Period - Calculation period
- Amount of Bars - The number of bars used in calculation
- Trip Level Signal - Signal triggering level
- Signal Visualization - display signals on the chart
- Code Arrow Buy - Code of the arrow for "BUY" signals
- Color Arrow Buy - Color of the arrow for "BUY" signals
- Code Arrow Sell - Code of the arrow for "SELL" signals
- Color Arrow Sell - Color of the arrow for "SELL" signals
LEVEL PARAMETERS - parameters of the levels where the signals for each timeframe are formed
- LEVEL M1...MN1 - Display the levels of the timeframe М1...MN1
- Color Level High M1...MN1 - The color of the upper level line
- Color Level Low M1...MN1 - The color of the lower level line
- Style Level M1...MN1 - Line style
- Width Level M1...MN1 - Line width
- Length Level M1...MN1 - Line length (in bars)
- Shift Level M1...MN1 - Shift of the lines to the right relative to the current bar (in bars)
- Visible Price Level M1...MN1 - Display the price labels of the levels
- Width Price Level M1...MN1 - Size of the price labels
- Shift Right Price Level M1...MN1 - Display the price labels on the right side of the levels ("false" - on the left)
- Visible Labe M1...MN1 - Display the text labels (name of the timeframe for levels)
- Font Size Labe Level M1...MN1 - Font size of the text labels
- Shift Right Labe M1...MN1 - Display the text labels on the right side of the levels ("false" - on the left)
- Shift Bars Labe M1...MN1 - Shift of the text labels from the current bar (in bars)
ALERTS PARAMETERS - Parameters of alerts and notifications
- Processing Serial Signal - handler of consecutive signals ("true" - process all signals; "false" - process the first in the series)
- Message Alert Buy - Message for the "BUY" signal
- Message Alert Sell - Message for the "SELL" signal
- Alert Box - Display the notification in a separate box on the screen
- Limit Alert Box - The number of notifications for one signal
- Play Sound - Sound notification
- Time Play Sound (seconds) - Sound alert playing time per signal (in seconds)
- Name Sound File for "BUY" - Sound file for the "BUY" signal
- Name Sound File for "SELL" - Sound file for the "SELL" signal
- Send Notification - Send push-notifications
- Limit Send Notification - The number of notifications per signal
- Send E-Mail - Send messages to e-mail
- Limit Send E-Mail - The number of messages per signal
The default technical parameter are set for the EURUSD on the timeframes greater than H1.
The indicator works on any timeframe and any currency pair.
Modernized the level display settings.
Settings for level groups (for example М1):
LEVEL M1 - Visibility of the levels on the chart
Color Level High M1 - color of the upper line
Сolor Level Low M1 - color of the lower line
Style Level M1 - line style
Width Level M1 - line width
Length Level M1 - series length (in bars)
Shift Level M1 - shift of the lines to the left ("0" - current bar)
Visible Price Level M1 - visibility of the price labels
Width Price Level M1 - size of the price labels
Shift Right Price Level M1 - display the price labels on the right side of the levels ("false" - on the left)
Visible Labe M1 - visibility of the text label (name of the levels)
Font Size Labe Level M1 - font size
Shift Right Labe M1 - display the text label on the right side of the current bar ("false" - left)
Shift Bars Labe M1 - shift of the text label from the current bar (in bars)
Expanded functionality for signal display: show/hide signals, arrow (label) color and code for each signal type.
Added the Processing Serial Signal function for processing signal series. If 'true', notification functions are passed at each bar in the series. If 'false', notifications are passed only at the first bar of the series.
Each notification type can be limited by amount, while audio notifications can also be limited by time.
Message and notifications texts are editable.
Audio files can be selected for each signal type.