The Martingale EnvBBuniv Expert Advisor trades using the signals of the Envelopes, Bollinger Bands (BB) and Universal (a combination of various indicators and strategies).
The trading volume used for opening positions depends on Parameters_of_money_management. To set a fixed lot for the first position adjust following parameters: Money_Risk_SL и SL_Points. At that you need to set Risk_Percent_Balans_SL=0.
The EA always uses Stop Loss. Optimized for EURUSD M30, 0.00001. You should attach the EA to a chart and allow automated trading to let the Expert Advisor work. But with proper settings it is also appropriate for any time frames and any instruments.
- Magic Uses 10 - magic number assigned to the first trade; Magic_index+n is assigned to next trades, where n is a number of opened positions.
- Spred Max - maximum spread, the EA trades if the current spread is less than Spred Max.
Parameters of money management:
- Max order 1 to 5 - maximum amount of opened positions but not greater than 5. Martingale is used.
- Money Risk SL - money you are ready to lose if stop loss triggers. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Money_Risk_SL and Risk_Percent_Balans_SL.
- Risk Percent Balans SL - risk percentage of the deposit balance. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Money_Risk_SL and Risk_Percent_Balans_SL and used to calculate an autolot. If Risk_Percent_Balans_SL=0, the auto lot is disabled.
- Profit Percent Risk - percentage of targeted profit when closing positions from RMoney_Risk_SL or Risk_Percent_Balans_SL.
Parameters of indicators: defines the parameters of indicators used in the EA and activates trading strategies for each indicator.
Parameters of trading Martingale: the parameters determine trading for the positions opened based on martingale.
Parameters of trading: the parameters determine trading for all positions.