Abolk 701 Visual OpenClose
The indicator displays opening/closing of market orders on a chart, as it does in the Strategy Tester.
- _color_openBUY — for an open BUY order — color of opening arrow and line
- _color_openSELL — for an open SELL order — color of opening arrow and line
- _color_closeBUY — for a close BUY order — color of opening arrow and line
- _color_closeSELL — for a close SELL order — color of opening arrow and line
- _color_CLOSE — color of closing arrow
- _trend_style, _trend_width — style and width of the line
- _0magic — unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders. It can draw opening/closing of not all orders (by the chart symbol), but those having the specified magic number. If set to -1, orders of any EA are drawn. If set to 0, only manually opened orders are drawn. If >0, only orders of a corresponding EA are drawn.
- _ng — number of digits in the group of orders. Magic number is frequently used to classify orders inside the EA. For this purpose, the last few digits are automatically added to _0magic. The _ng parameter eliminates them when looking for the EA's orders. The _ng parameter is the ratio which divides the magic number value (i.e. if one digit is eliminated, _ng=10, if two digits - _ng=100).
NOTE. Closed orders are taken from the history (the Account History tab). I.e. if the history is filtered for a shorter period, closed orders will not be found.