This is a trend expert advisor. It enters the market following the trend and uses averaging if the price moves in an opposite direction.
The EA can work on all trading instruments and timeframes.
Default settings are optimized for GBPUSD, H1.
The EA uses Martingale (which can be disabled).
It it a pretty risky tool.
We recommend to withdraw profit and avoid trading during strong currency movements (crisis, global disasters, devaluation, unstable prices for natural resources, etc.).
The EA works better with hedging. That is:
- attach the EA to two GBPUSD H1 charts;
- change the Magic number on one of these charts;
- allow Only Short on one chart and Only Long on the other chart;
This will allow to amortize the balance and avoid significant drawdowns.
- InfoPanel - disable the info panel;
- EngOrRus - select language of the info panel: 1 - English, 2 - Russian;
- Risk - automated selection of a lot. Not used if set to 0;
- Lot - if Risk = 0, this parameter is used as a trading lot;
- Slippage - maximum slippage level;
- Magic - parameter to distinguish the EA's orders;
- LotDem - additional order multiplication factor;
- Step - minimum step for additional orders;
- TakeProfit - take profit level;
- MaxOrders - maximum number of simultaneously opened orders;
- Grader 2.0 - comment to open orders.