Hunter PA is a versatile Expert Advisor trading Price Action patterns on any timeframe and symbol. The EA features three trading strategies: Pin Bar, Inside Bar, and Outside Bar. Launch the EA on several symbols to diversify risks and achieve better results.
The EA parameters should be initially optimized for each symbol/trading instrument. No further optimization is required afterwards.
The recommended timeframe is D1. All settings have been adjusted for that timeframe, but you can customize the robot for any other period.
The EA does not use martingale or other risky strategies. All risks are limited only by a stop loss.
- lot – fixed lot if risk_lot_sl is disabled.
- risk_lot_sl – risk percentage per trade according to a stop loss value. If 0, a fixed lot (the lot parameter) is used.
A different magic should be used for each strategy.
Pin Bar settings
- use_pinbar - if true, the Pin Bar strategy is enabled.
- min_size_pin – minimum value of a signal candle (in points), at which the EA enters the market (the same goes for other patterns).
- multi_signal_pin – if true, the EA opens deals at all the pattern signals (the same goes for other patterns).
- del_old_signal_pin – the EA deletes old pending orders in case a new market entry signal appears (the same goes for other patterns).
- koef_shadow_body – the pattern setting, number of times a pin bar nose is longer than a candle body.
- koef_max_prev – the pattern setting. The part of a signal candle that exceeds the boundaries of the previous candles (for example, 50% of a pin bar size exceeds the boundary of the previous candle, koef_max_prev =0.5).
- koef_shadow_size – the pattern setting. Nose size in % relative to the rest part of a candle.
The three settings described above should be left unchaged, since they are set to the most optimal values for defining a pin bar.
- indent_hi_lo – offset from a signal candle in points for placing pending orders (the same goes for other patterns).
- fixed_sl_pin – if true, the EA places a fixed stop loss. Otherwise, it is placed near a signal candle High/Low (the same goes for other patterns).
- sl_pin – fixed stop loss in points (the same goes for other patterns).
- fixed_tp_pin – if true, the EA places a fixed take profit (the same goes for other patterns).
- tp_pin – fixed stop loss in points (the same goes for other patterns).
- start_be_pin – move an order to a breakeven when a specified level in points is reached. If 0, a breakeven is disabled (the same goes for other patterns).
- lvl_be_pin – amount of points moved to a breakeven.
- use_trailing_pin – if true, a trailing stop is enabled (the same goes for other patterns).
- tral_type_pin – trailing type (if enabled).
- simple trailing at a fixed tral_start_pin distance.
- trailing at a distance of tral_barshift_pin candles on a working timeframe.
Inside Bar settings
- use_inside – if true, the Inside Bar trading strategy is enabled.
- max_size_inside – maximum size of a signal candle in points for reducing an entry risk on big candles (the same setting goes for Outside Bar).
All other settings are identical to the ones of the Pin Bar strategy.
Outside Bar setting
- use_outside – if true, the Outside Bar trading strategy is enabled.
All other settings are identical to the ones of the Pin Bar and Outside Bar strategies.
Configuration files can be downloaded in the Comments tab. They will be added there when available.