The FastBoom EA finds the most probable points of price pullback/reverse and places an order. It places averaging orders if the price moves further against take profit.
Settings of the EA:
- Lots - initial lot;
- LotExponent - multiplier for following orders (Martingale). 1 - no multiplier.
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- InpKPeriod - K Period of Stochastic
- InpDPeriod - D Period of Stochastic
- InpSlowing - Stochastic Slowing
- LevHigh - level for sell positions of Stochastic
- LevLow - level for buy positions of Stochastic
- InpCCIPeriod - CCI period
- LevelHigh - level for sell positions of CCI
- LevelLow - level for buy positions of CCI
- TF - timeframe for RSI data, 0 - current.
- RsiMinimum - level for buy positions of RSI
- RsiMaximum - level for sell positions of RSI
Bollinger Bands Settings
- InpBandsPeriod - period
- InpBandsShift - shift
- InpBandsDeviations - deviation
- MaxTrades - maximum number of averaging orders
The EA can be optimized for any trading symbol.
Data requirement toughening ensures highly effective entry points.
1. Setting a minimum step between averaging orders.
2. Added filters for opening averaging orders. Now they also can be opened on possible rollbacks/reversals.