Trailing Orders Bars
Trailing Orders (Bars) is designed for trailing pending orders by open, close, high, low prices of the bar corresponding to the Time Frame setting.
Parameters of the EA:
- Time Frame - selected time period (Current — period of the current chart);
- Price - price type: open, close, high, low;
- Stop Loss - loss in points; if set to zero, you can set this parameter on the chart — Stop Loss will follow the order;
- Take Profit - profit in points; if set to zero, you can set this parameter on the chart — Take Profit will follow the order;
- Gap on Order - distance from the price to the pending order relatively to selected bar price, "-" decreases and "+" increases the distance;
- Magic - number assigned to the order, if 0 - for any numbers;
Appliance of Trailing Orders (Bars):
You can place an order at any distance with preset Stop Loss and Take Profit. When the Bar Price signal appears, the order will be moved. You can also adjust Stop Loss and Take Profit in settings.