IzaTrade Daily Signals Indicator
There is nothing new on Wall Street or in stock speculation. What has happened in the past will happen again, and again, and again. This is because human nature does not change, and it is human emotion, solidly built into human nature, that always gets in the way of human intelligence. Of this I am sure. Jesse Livermore
The IzaTrade Daily Signals indicator is designed as an Expert Advisor and uses data received from the external source. It applies a complex and systematic approach to assessing the market conditions and generates the most reliable signals for 28 currency pairs allowing traders to make reasonable trading decisions. You should permit access to http://traders.uz through WebRequest to ensure correct operation.
The idea behind IzaTrade Daily Signals allows making price movement forecasts for the near future and exclude false signals. The indicator logic does not depend on history data, current chart readings and indicators rigidly bound to charts. While most indicators simply ascertain the current market changes providing no specific signals, IzaTrade Daily Signals shows a potentially profitable direction.
The indicator shows the current market trend for the following pairs and symbols.
Forex market permeated by human emotions (profit = satisfaction, protection against losses = fear) has no strict rules, therefore it takes from several hours up to several days for the indicator signals to be activated.
|Name of trading symbol||Name of trading symbol||Name of trading symbol|
*- still being studied, not recommended for trading using the indicator.
The indicator signals on the server have been forming since October 5, 2016, though several years have been spent to reach that level. Signals have three distinct labels:
|Indication on the chart||Suggested behavior|
|Long||buy signal (green)|
|Short||sell signal (red)|
|No||no signal (gray)|
Signals are generated once for each trading day and are not repainted on the current or other timeframes.
- Signal Type – may have one of the two values: Chart or Panel.
- Chart – display signals for the selected symbol on the chart.
- Panel – display general information for a number of days specified in Signal Day Qty parameters.
- Signal Day Qty – number of days to display signals. Recommended value is 3.
- The indicator is available only for rent.
- The price is subject to change with respect to number of activated copies.
- Signals and EAs based on the indicator are to be published soon.
- Past profits and signals contributing to it do not guarantee profits in the future. You are solely responsible for your trading decisions regardless of their outcome.
Data have been moved to http://traders.uz, the indicator logic greatly improved. You should allow http://traders.uz in WebRequest settings for the indicator to operate.