Pyramiding increases the lot in the direction of the trend. Orders are closed by the total take profit in the deposit currency.
IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after purchase to receive instructions and a bonus!
Monitoring of real work, as well as my other developments can be viewed here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
· Open new series – True/False – enable/disable the start of a new series after all orders are closed.
· Trade Buy – True/False – permission to start a buy series.
· Trade Sell – True/False – permission to start a sell series.
· Manage manual orders – True/False – enable/disable maintenance of manual orders.
· Use hedge – True/False – allowing the EA to open positions in the opposite direction.
· Order Comment – comment on the EA's orders.
· Max spread (0-not use) – the maximum spread at which the EA is allowed to open and close positions.
· Start Hour – time when the EA starts working.
· End Hour – the end time of the EA.
· Magic - the number assigned by the EA to its orders.
· Max buy orders – the maximum allowed number of buy orders.
· Max sell orders – the maximum allowed number of sell orders.
· Initial Lot – initial lot.
· Autolot – True/False - use of autolot.
· Autolot size – the amount of money for which the starting lot will be used.
· Lot multiplier – a multiplier for increasing the lot.
· Max Lot – the maximum allowed lot.
· TP (0-not use) – take profit in the deposit currency.
· SL (0-not use) – stop loss in the deposit currency.
· Pause between orders (min 0 – not use) – pause between opening orders in minutes.
· Fix distance – distance between orders in points.
· Order dynamic distance – order from which order the dynamic distance will be used.
· Dynamic distance start – the starting distance between orders, from which the increase will start.
· Distance multiplier - multiplier for dynamic distance.