This is a non-repainting indicator of fractal highs and lows.
- Red arrow - the Fractal High level. It is determined after the close of the preceding bar.
- Blue arrow - the Fractal Low level. It is determined after the close of the preceding bar.
- Crossmark - the Fractal that does not fit both filters, its detection is usually delayed.
The indicator also draws Fractal Support and Resistance lines.
- Red line - Fractal resistance.
- Blue line - Fractal support.
- count - the number of bars on the chart to analyze.