Ichimoku (Kijun-Sen) HHs/LLs Drawing lines indicator
Indicator (with source code) that search for the last 2/3/4 (user selectable)... HHs & LLs Ichimoku (Kijun-Sen), (highest and lowest peaks), and draw a line from there to the last bar (bar 0) for the last n periods.
- The user must be able to select from inputs window, how many HH/LLs to draw from the last and each HH/LL Ichimoku (Kijun-sen) highest and lowest peaks (as seen in attached picture), ie. 2, 3, 4, etc.
- The indicator must show the lines (as mentioned before) from current TF and above, ie. if current chart is M30, indicator must draw the mentioned lines from M30 and above, if current chart is H1, must draw lines from H1 and above, and so on. An additional input must let user be able to select from with TF want to see the lines, for example, if user wants to work on M5, but selected to see lines from H1 and above, he must only see lines from H1, and not M5, M15, M30.
- Indicator must show the TF labels for each line (see attached).
- The indicator must storage on buffers the price of both levels closest to the actual price (for each TF).
- I'll apreciate clean, efficient, and commented code please.