NormalizeDouble function

Hello,

MQL rounds decimal numbers like 112.80 to 112.8 automatically (at least it looks like), but I need the value to be shown like 112.80 (with the zero), so I tried to use normalizedouble function with 2 digits (or 4 to the other pairs), but it only shows 1 digits when the last digit is a 0 (zero). How can I force to always show .00 or .0000 in any value in any currency ? I already used "Digits" on NormalizeDouble so it can match the current pair and nothing.

Thank you.
Cleon

cleon:
Hello,

MQL rounds decimal numbers like 112.80 to 112.8 automatically (at least it looks like), but I need the value to be shown like 112.80 (with the zero), so I tried to use normalizedouble function with 2 digits (or 4 to the other pairs), but it only shows 1 digits when the last digit is a 0 (zero). How can I force to always show .00 or .0000 in any value in any currency ? I already used "Digits" on NormalizeDouble so it can match the current pair and nothing.

Thank you.
Cleon
Use DoubleToStr() function.

But when converting it to a string I can not use it in calculations, because it's a string?

Thank you.

cleon:
But when converting it to a string I can not use it in calculations, because it's a string?

Thank you.
But for calculations it does not matter if it is 112.80 or 112.8, does it? Or I'm missing something.
Reason: