Freelancer Quits the job Mid-way

Hi All,

The freelancer accepted the 'Work Agreement' but after three days just filed an 'Arbitration', reason that he doesnot have time anymore.

Is there a way I can get my blocked money back and how to file a complain so that Developers like this don't waste time/ money and make fool of the clients. 

Guess I am going to loose 10% comms cause of this...( even though he says he will transfer the 10% comms but I doubt it now)..

Regards,

Achin 

you need wait. Arbitration will cancel job and you get money ( 90%).

I got the same problem. I accepted the developer because he said he had 3 years of experience but had not a lot of reviews in this site.

After that I sent to him all the specific requirements of the strategy. He told me that 4 days is enough and the logic part was ready for testing after two days.

Since then, I did not received any update from him, even though with many messages to him.

This kind of person maybe not even a developer, he might be just fishing for strategies. MQL5 community should ban this kind of person and the administrator should have a requirements for developers to follow or know their members if they really are a developer.

Like Know Your Customers (KYC), proof of Identity, training certificates or diplomas, before they will be accepted.

MQL5 should ban those developers who cannot perform and cannot deliver their work. If the time was not enough they should arbitrate it and agree with the new deadline, but if again they did not deliver they can arbitrate it again or just return the money so they can look for a new developer right away. It is not the fault of the client that they cannot deliver it even though they set up their own schedule. Like me my time is limited.They can penalize the developer for not performing well by payment deduction so that they will stick to the deadline.

And they should publicly be made available or ban them permanently. So they will take every job seriously.

Why would MQL5 take 10% of the money even though the project was not delivered at all, it is just plain greed. If the developer did not deliver anything at all or what she/he delivered is not working or just garbage, the developer should not get anything at all.

And the money should be available for the next developer and then they MQL5.com can get their commission.

Reason: