What is your best trading Platform? - page 3

newdigital:
I was using MT3 and MT4 for whole of my forex life but I vote for MT5 because it is new one and very improved platform (I like new, I do not like old one).
I have been asking those who vote for mt5 to tell us something good in MT5 that MT4 does not have but they couldn't. Will you be able o tell us Please?

merely looking at MT5 on my system/computer, i don't even understand it so, it just quit it

mt4

forexgoshen:
I have been asking those who vote for mt5 to tell us something good in MT5 that MT4 does not have but they couldn't. Will you be able o tell us Please?
I did not vote :) Because any person is having his own reason to be moved from MT4 to MT5. My personal reasons are the following:

• MT5 is fully integrated onto mql5 community,
  • MT5 is social networks oriented platform,
  • MT5 is a generator of the content for any blog/website/forum/trader for example,
  • MT5 is a focal point for many services incl free and paid ones. 
Personally I like MT5 to see more connected with social networks (i just hope that MT5 will be more connected and more socialized in this case), and I like strategy tester in MT5 (compare with MT4 for example). Besides, I like MT5 because it is new platform: not so much competition between the forums, between the coders and so on. But it was my personal reasons. As I said - every person is having his own reason to move to MT5. But I am sorry - as I was spending almost whole my forex life using MT4 so I do not want to forget this MT4 platform (and I am not totally moved to MT5 for example).

I like MT4 because I am using it :D

newdigital:
I did not vote :) Because any person is having his own reason to be moved from MT4 to MT5. My personal reasons are the following:

• MT5 is fully integrated onto mql5 community,
  • MT5 is social networks oriented platform,
  • MT5 is a generator of the content for any blog/website/forum/trader for example,
  • MT5 is a focal point for many services incl free and paid ones. 
Personally I like MT5 to see more connected with social networks (i just hope that MT5 will be more connected and more socialized in this case), and I like strategy tester in MT5 (compare with MT4 for example). Besides, I like MT5 because it is new platform: not so much competition between the forums, between the coders and so on. But it was my personal reasons. As I said - every person is having his own reason to move to MT5. But I am sorry - as I was spending almost whole my forex life using MT4 so I do not want to forget this MT4 platform (and I am not totally moved to MT5 for example).

It seems as if you re the only one who have good reasons for choosing MT5.

As of me, i don't like mt5 but i admire mql5.com.

mt5.

I do not use hedging on the same symbol so mt5 has no issue for me. plus the strategy tester is so much better than mt4.

I love Mt4 with some my indicator for 10 years trading. change to mt5, i must pay for rebuid my indicator!

vousparle:
I love Mt4 with some my indicator for 10 years trading. change to mt5, i must pay for rebuid my indicator!
it one of my main reason why i can switch to mt5
Reason: