Positive mind,Health and Persistency

Hi Folks,

Over my whole life,I have learnt to keep a positive mind and outlook as much as I can,avoiding negative thoughts or words and recovering as quick as possible from setbacks or bad news or days.It should be our goal also avoid rage,stress or stuff that distract us or steer us away from our objectives.Also is paramount to maintain a good health,mum always said "without health the person is worth nothing",moderated exercise or just morning stretches help a lot.

Whatever we do in life,we need to have a good base to succeed : sound mind in a sound body.

I've been learning the ropes about binary options as I find it difficult to deal anymore with bad bosses,companies that do not value the human resources or simply I got sick of working for someone.It seems a bit complex but sooner rather than later I will get it right,perseverance is one of my strong points.

I also want to share that I've decided to learn and do trading by myself as the explanations given by experts on the Forex markets convincingly assure me that I'd better off doing so.

My plan is even get to do programming for trading.

Reason: