EA that Only Closes the trade?

I have a good entry system and exit for trading, but I don't have time to stare at my chart until my exit setup appears.

So, I'm wondering if it's possible to code an EA that will exit for you only?

I'm not asking for free coding. I just want to know if this is possible before placing a job in the freelance section.  

Lorraine Pierce:

I have a good entry system and exit for trading, but I don't have time to stare at my chart until my exit setup appears.

I'm not asking for free coding. I just want to know if this is possible before placing a job in the freelance section.  

I use a free EA from Market that solves this issue for me:  "TrailingStop 4".  It gives you a choice of an automatic trailing stop on individual pair or CFD.  Lots of options on exit triggers, individual or position exits, etc.

However, since it is an EA you have to attach it to a chart that would replace an EA if you system is a robot. If you just have indicators, you can put it on the same chart. 

Michael Maggi:

I use a free EA from Market that solves this issue for me:  "TrailingStop 4".  It gives you a choice of an automatic trailing stop on individual pair or CFD.  Lots of options on exit triggers, individual or position exits, etc.

However, since it is an EA you have to attach it to a chart that would replace an EA if you system is a robot. If you just have indicators, you can put it on the same chart. 

Yeah I may try that first and see how it goes. Thanks for the suggestion :) 

Lorraine Pierce:

Yes it is possible, but if you already have a good entry system & exit, why don't you use both of them into an EA ?
Reason: