All indicators don't work after updates - page 2

Fx taster:

Hi Marco vd Heijden

I got this message 'license' even for free products!

Although, after updating to Windows 10 none of the products asked to update the license or asked to reactivate the software. Only some ask to download a free update for the product.

Metatrader4 delted the passwords caused me to reactivate the platform to the latest bulid and placed the files in different folder and stopped the tools from working.

Because of the update, the terminal thinks that you transferred the robots to another computer and are trying to run them.

The software is bound the the operating system so everybody who upgrades will face these issues.

The terminal can not distinguish between illegally copied robots, and upgrade of operating system.

The only thing left to do for you will be to go over the list of robots you like to use and re-download/activate the ones you would like to use on your new operating system.

Marco vd Heijden:
Taster please look in the expert log to see if there are any errors.
Marco vd Heijden:

Because of the update, the terminal thinks that you transferred the robots to another computer and are trying to run them.

The software is bound the the operating system so everybody who upgrades will face these issues.

The terminal can not distinguish between illegally copied robots, and upgrade of operating system.

The only thing left to do for you will be to go over the list of robots you like to use and re-download/activate the ones you would like to use on your new operating system.

Do other software programs think the same after upgrading to Windows 10 and ask users to re-activate their products.

Not even windows 10 asked to re-activte old operating system if it was licnced?

So, please, be reasonable!

I think there should be an update to the MT4 terminal which solve this issue without asking to reactivate the purchased tools.

((It's like paying twice for the same product))

Fx taster:

Do other software programs think the same after upgrading to Windows 10 and ask users to re-activate their products.

I know that other software can be copied easily and run on other machines without problems.

I agree with you that there should be some fix for this particular problem but as of yet i am unaware of any solution.

Fx taster:
Are you trying to find any reason to quote me ?
Although. Please, stop diverting around.

I think - the best way to help in this situation is the following:

• the users (who had similar issues and who fixed those issues by themselves) may help you on this thread step by step in practical way.

I'll try to contact mql5.

in touch with them.

waiting for their reply.

weekend i think

hope they will find s soloution cause most my purchased and free tools from out mql5 works without reactivation

Reason: