Leverage not changing in MQL 5

My leverage here is fixed at 1:1000,I changed it to 1:2000 again it was same here,I changed it to 1:500 and now its 1:100 But still its showing 1:1000 here and no one is able to subscribe.Does anyone facing same issue.My broker is Exness.

Leverage is selected when opening an account. It cannot be changed via MQL5

Hi,

When i first setup my account to sell signal, I did not know mql5 do not allow subscriber if leverage is more than 1:500

So i go to my broker setting and change my leverage from 1:1000 to 1:500, however Mql5 did not reflect the changes and I still cannot get any subscriber

I delete the signal and create a new signal pointing to the same account however it is still not reflect the leverage change

will it reflect someday or I will never able to get subscriber for this trading account ever? 

Your signal is showing as 1:500 and is available for subscription. 

My leverage is not changed in MQL5 to 1:500. Please help me. My clients not able to subscribe my Signal's

Manjula Varada:
My leverage is not changed in MQL5 to 1:500. Please help me. My clients not able to subscribe my Signal's

When you change your leverage in your account, it takes some time (or 1-2 days) to change in your MQL5 stats.

Eleni Anna Branou:

When you change your leverage in your account, it takes some time (or 1-2 days) to change in your MQL5 stats.
I changed just 2 hours before

Manjula Varada:
I changed just 2 hours before

Then just wait.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Then just wait.
R u sure about this process. 

Manjula Varada:
R u sure about this process. 

Yes, it took me 1-2 days when I changed mine in the past.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, it took me 1-2 days when I changed mine in the past.
K thanks
Reason: