Synchronization terminated signal provider has leverage 1:500, leverage greater than 1:100 not allowed

Hi, when attempting to use the new mt4 signals feature, I get this message in the journal tab:

"Synchronization terminated signal provider has leverage 1:500, leverage greater than 1:100 not allowed"

My account has 1:500 of leverage, which matches with the signal provider's leverage (as shown in their profile).

Is it possible that my broker (FxOpen) is blocking this type of signal ? Or is this an MT4 signal server issue ?

Thank you.

lrcaste:

Hi, when attempting to use the new mt4 signals feature, I get this message in the journal tab:

"Synchronization terminated signal provider has leverage 1:500, leverage greater than 1:100 not allowed"

My account has 1:500 of leverage, which matches with the signal provider's leverage (as shown in their profile).

Is it possible that my broker (FxOpen) is blocking this type of signal ? Or is this an MT4 signal server issue ?

Thank you.

Change-log (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/53/page14):

Signals: Added limitation on subscription to trading signals. Subscription to signals with leverage exceeding 1:100 is not permitted. This has been done to prevent users from subscribing to unreasonably risky strategies.

It's for MT5 but it's the same for MT4. 

List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds
List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds
  • www.mql5.com
See the "MQL5 Reference / Standard constants, enumerations and structures / Named constants / Other constants " section.

tsaktuo:

Change-log (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/53/page14):

Signals: Added limitation on subscription to trading signals. Subscription to signals with leverage exceeding 1:100 is not permitted. This has been done to prevent users from subscribing to unreasonably risky strategies.

It's for MT5 but it's the same for MT4. 

Thank you tsaktuo.

Do u know if there's a way to filter the signal results by leverage ?

There may not be too many anyway... =( 

Reason: