EA

Can someone help? I want to use expert adviser, I have never tried it yet, Which one is better and why, I Prefer to trade with currency  pairs. 

Antonio555:
Can someone help? I want to use expert adviser, I have never tried it yet, Which one is better and why, I Prefer to trade with currency  pairs. 

Well, start reading first. Try to find out what you want to use, mt4 or mt5. Check your broker what it offers.

There many articles about almost anything. Spending even some days searching and reading might save you a lot of money. Start with topics like risk, profit, leverage, margin, money management,..

Beside that there is the Market. Where you can buy/lease/try either signals or EAs. Before you start with real money 1) read the comments of all of them 2) try it on a demo account!

And there is the Code-Base. Here are many indicators, scripts and EAs available for free and you can study the their code!

Some are meant to help you in manual trading some trade themselves.

Final advice: Limit you risk before getting gready!

In many time grid or martingale EAs (learn to understand what they are!!) do have the best results but ONLY for a certain period of time then the will blow up your account!

Reason: