Automated Trading Championship 2012: Interview with Matúš German (gery18)

It's the second time Matúš German participates in the Automated Trading Championship. By the end of the fourth week of ATC 2012 his Expert Advisor has been holding its positions in the TOP-10 having about $30 000. Matúš is from Slovakia, from the little town Bardejov. "I came to trading when I was looking for an opportunity to work through the Internet, I knew that it is possible to make money with stocks but I was interested in the possibilities to trade using only technical analysis" he said.

Matúš German (gery18) - participant of the Automated Trading Championship 2012

Greetings! It's nice to meet you again among the Championship Participants. What were the most notable events in your life and trading experience for the last year?

For the last year, I have destroyed 2 Forex accounts but I think that I have found my "Holy grail". Of course, it is not the system that I have submitted to the Championship, as it must be very risky to have a chance to win and I cannot check the system in the Championship to optimize it for the current market.

You were at 183rd place in the Automated Trading Championship 2011. What experience did you get from it?

It was no surprise to me. In such a competition the system must be very risky to have a chance to win. But I was glad that the system worked without problems.

The full text of the news can be found at the Championship's website - Interview with Matúš German (gery18).