How can i share my private signal between my accounts?

Hello,

I have different accounts on different companies, i made a signal for one of my account and checked "This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime." on. is there any possiblity to share this signal between my accounts?

If it is ok, then i can give my order to only my one account and others will have same command together?

Is there any one who can help about it?

Regards

Turan Yanik:

Hello,

I have different accounts on different companies, i made a signal for one of my account and checked "This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime." on. is there any possiblity to share this signal between my accounts?

If it is ok, then i can give my order to only my one account and others will have same command together?

Regards

try using copy trades instead. stress free

Turan Yanik:

Hello,

Regards

Not currently possible. I think it would be great if you could do it. Password protected private signals would be great! But as Francis said, copy trade is the only way to currently do it.

which copy trade is best and reliable?

Emeka Omehe:
which copy trade is best and reliable?

You can check it by yourself using search here (because the discussion of the Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry).

Reason: