Trading Meditation

You may be here, as I was

Start forex trading, Earn easy money, Spend the dream life. Eventually to become a millionaire.

There is a good number in forex trading. It is "95%". As you may already know, 95% of the novis traders quit forex trading within the first year. I hope you, if not the luckiest person in the world, must have experienced vary bad trades which could drive you in to madness. There seems to be a circle of trading activities of novis traders;

1. Open the account (With the intention to become a millionaire overnight)

2.  Deposit some amount (May be his/her this month insurance premium etc..)

3.  Start trading. (Now you want to earn some good money and the deposited amount [Insurance premium] as well. Otherwise the insurance policy will be discontinued)

4.  Enter the first trade (Wow... You get some money.    Happy Happy Happy. Now I can earn some more....)

5.  Enter the second trade (Hmmm.... It seems a little loss. Never mind. I can recover it)

6.  Lot size increased

7.  Enter the third trade (Holy cow, lost again. How can I save my money now) Now you are nervous. Angry with the market

8.  Next trade again (I'm mad... I'm mad.... I couldn't wait for the right position. Oh god.................................)

Again you may deposit some money and may continue the same circle. Finally you are in that dirty range. 95%. This is the same that I also passed. However I could manage to walk passing those

hurdles and now I'm happy with trading and earning lot of money. (Remember, After 4 hard working years)

Now I have come to a position to share my experiences and the way I shifted from 95% to the remaining 5%. It is a hard work. That is I call it meditation. You have to be patient more than you imagine. The hardest 

thing to control is your mind. No matter how good is your knowledge in analyzing charts. A position(trade) is a result of your mind. Here it is your hopes,stress,biases,greedy and fear and anger. Trading Forex is simple.

But there is a hidden secret which make you fail in trading. It is your mind. Your mind fails you. You may never knew that...

I'll continue updating this article. I hope you'll be with me.

Mobile Trading Platform MetaTrader 5
Mobile Trading Platform MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading is an exciting possibility to analyze price dynamics and execute trade operations in financial markets from anywhere in the world. And now its available with MetaTrader 5 Mobile Trading Software.

Supun Sameera Manasinghe:

You may be here, as I was

Start forex trading, Earn easy money, Spend the dream life. Eventually to become a millionaire.

There is a good number in forex trading. It is "95%". As you may already know, 95% of the novis traders quit forex trading within the first year. I hope you, if not the luckiest person in the world, must have experienced vary bad trades which could drive you in to madness. There seems to be a circle of trading activities of novis traders;

1. Open the account (With the intention to become a millionaire overnight)

2.  Deposit some amount (May be his/her this month insurance premium etc..)

3.  Start trading. (Now you want to earn some good money and the deposited amount [Insurance premium] as well. Otherwise the insurance policy will be discontinued)

4.  Enter the first trade (Wow... You get some money.    Happy Happy Happy. Now I can earn some more....)

5.  Enter the second trade (Hmmm.... It seems a little loss. Never mind. I can recover it)

6.  Lot size increased

7.  Enter the third trade (Holy cow, lost again. How can I save my money now) Now you are nervous. Angry with the market

8.  Next trade again (I'm mad... I'm mad.... I couldn't wait for the right position. Oh god.................................)

Again you may deposit some money and may continue the same circle. Finally you are in that dirty range. 95%. This is the same that I also passed. However I could manage to walk passing those

hurdles and now I'm happy with trading and earning lot of money. (Remember, After 4 hard working years)

Now I have come to a position to share my experiences and the way I shifted from 95% to the remaining 5%. It is a hard work. That is I call it meditation. You have to be patient more than you imagine. The hardest 

thing to control is your mind. No matter how good is your knowledge in analyzing charts. A position(trade) is a result of your mind. Here it is your hopes,stress,biases,greedy and fear and anger. Trading Forex is simple.

But there is a hidden secret which make you fail in trading. It is your mind. Your mind fails you. You may never knew that...

I'll continue updating this article. I hope you'll be with me.

I guess algos exist also for this reason. No mind, no pain, no stress,no charts to look and alot of time for meditation. Don't you agree ? :p 

interesting.... 

at start every trader faced losses because unexperience.

I also faced and I am facing too but today I have an opportunity to save if my positions going opposite 

Ronnie Mansolillo:
I guess algos exist also for this reason. No mind, no pain, no stress,no charts to look and alot of time for meditation. Don't you agree ? :p 

Hi Ronnie. 

Of course. True. But I wonder why traders don't buy/hire or create these algos and become rich.

I think besides all these algos, there is money and emotions of the trader. That they do not allow the algo to flow. Am I correct?

Francis Dogbe:
interesting.... 
Thank you for taking time to read and I hope you will follow the updates...

Khurram Mustafa:

at start every trader faced losses because unexperience.

I also faced and I am facing too but today I have an opportunity to save if my positions going opposite 

You are lucky and only a handful of traders continue trading after unexpected losses. I wish you success....