Convetring MQ4 to EX4 filles online or android.

Hi all.

I saw a lot of people have asked this question and found no proper answer.

I can modify the MQ4 files via a text editing software on my android tablet, what I wish to ask is if anyone has found a way to have them compiled to EX4 files, either online or through an android app?

PS: I wish to try an alternative way to using teamviewer to connect to a desktop.

Thank you.

I think you can use several compilers for that...my only question that remains is why ?

I am sure that will be a lot of hassle to get it operating correctly and the compiler that comes with MT is easy and fast.

Marco vd Heijden:

I think you can use several compilers for that...my only question that remains is why ?

I am sure that will be a lot of hassle to get it operating correctly and the compiler that comes with MT is easy and fast.

Do you have any compiler in mind?

I agree there is a hassle.

The reason is, if I am away (holiday) for a while without access to a windows PC how can I use the resources I can find through an Android Tablet.

I once looked into that myself but ended up using a 10" inch windows mini laptop.

If you want to go through with the hassle just look in Google Playstore to see the available compilers and see if you can get it to work.

I know i didn't like all the adds and the compilers i found were too limited.

Use your VPS as remote computer ...

Then connect with your VPS from your mobile phone.

I do trading sometimes from my mobile phone by connecting to VPS using RD Client App for Android.

It is not comfortable way, but it works well. 

Marco vd Heijden:

I once looked into that myself but ended up using a 10" inch windows mini laptop.

If you want to go through with the hassle just look in Google Playstore to see the available compilers and see if you can get it to work.

Most probably I will be getting a windows tablet (Surface Pro 3/4)

I just wanted to see for now if anybody has a solution for androids that does not involve using a remote desktop

Osama Shaban:

Use your VPS as remote computer ...

Then connect with your VPS from your mobile phone.

I do trading sometimes from my mobile phone by connecting to VPS using RD Client App for Android.

It is not comfortable way, but it works well. 

Thank you

I am aware of this method, and I did mention in my initial post PS, that I wish to avoid this.

Marco vd Heijden:

Only the compilers from Metaquotes can be used. You will not find other ones.

Michalis Phylactou:

Most probably I will be getting a windows tablet (Surface Pro 3/4)

I just wanted to see for now if anybody has a solution for androids that does not involve using a remote desktop

There is no other solutions, you should ask to Metaquotes. But I strongly doubt you will receive a positive answer.

I have tried visual studio as well as Notepad++ in the past.

Marco vd Heijden:
I have tried visual studio as well as Notepad++ in the past.

Really?

Can they produce ex4?

I never got it to work properly you can find some articles from people that did it and the how to procedures on google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mql4+visual+studio

/go?link=https://www.google.com/search?q=mql4+notrpad++

You will have to put in the effort a lot of work.

I finally decided to go with the standard compiler.

Reason: