Virtual order with sl and tp questions

Sentence I came across: Trade with virtual orders, sl and tp and put real sl and tp in within 1-2 pips of virtual in case of safety.

I came across this sentence, but i can't understand or visualize what it means.

From my own interpretation, coder point of view:

- Virtual order is referred to a stored variable. no line shown on chart.

- Virtual SL is referred to a stored variable. no line shown on chart.

- Virtual TP is referred to a stored variable. no line shown on chart.

The part i don't understand:

- Real SL / TP within 1 to 2 pips of virtual is referring to??

1) or I think the sentence is incorrect? because it says "within" 1 - 2 pips of virtual. Meaning i have a virtual SL of 10 pips, but i got a real SL line which is at 8 pips. i think this doesn't make any sense to a program. why would I need the virtual 10 pips at all if i got a real SL line at 8 pips already.

2) or the sentence is referring to, i got a real SL of 10 pips, but i have a stored variable of virtual SL at 8 pips. my code always handles the 8 pips. the 10 pips is the "last safety line". So in this case the real SL, is referring to the unseen, while the virtual is referring to the fake, the seen.

i hope the community can help me to understand what these virtual means, if having some image or visual to show will be better. if you just tell me it refers to 2, it will be easier because i understood that.

if you tell me it refers to 1, then please tell me what does 1 really means. or if my own interpretation is already incorrect.

Thanks!