HeikenAshi data to configure simple moving average?

Is there a way to use the heikenAshi hi, low, open, closing data for a new moving average of various periods.

To clarify I want the HeikenAshi calculated data to be used in the MA calculation.

So, instead of the Open, Close, High, Low options in the current Moving Average Indicator (which would be based upon the actual Open, Close, High, Low for that period)... instead I want the HeikenAshi calculated Open, Close, High, Low data to build a moving average on that HA data for any time frame/period.

Any insite would be appreciated.

sailsd:

Is there a way to use the heikenAshi hi, low, open, closing data for a new moving average of various periods.

To clarify I want the HeikenAshi calculated data to be used in the MA calculation.

So, instead of the Open, Close, High, Low options in the current Moving Average Indicator (which would be based upon the actual Open, Close, High, Low for that period)... instead I want the HeikenAshi calculated Open, Close, High, Low data to build a moving average on that HA data for any time frame/period.

Any insite would be appreciated.

You couldn't do it with any of the native indicators but it could be coded into a custom indicator. I suggest you raise a job in the freelance section if you can't code it up yourself
Reason: