Synchronizing 2 EAs?

Hey guys, i was wondering if below is possible.

I have 2 EA's which should work in conjunction to each other, EA 1 (for Binary) and EA 2 (for Forex). EA 2 is an exact copy of EA 1, the only difference is whenever EA 1 opens Call (buy) order, EA 2 should opens the opposite, and vice versa. Both EA works when tested at the same time (one attached to binary chart, the other one to forex chart).

Given that both EA work using the same setting/entry rules, it should, whenever the specified conditions are met, opens trade at the same time. Problem is, it doesnt. Sometimes both work and recognising the same signals, but many times either of them seems to have mind of their own and open trades when the other doesnt, despite the fact that it attached on the same asset, time frame and the same broker.

I was wondering if any of you could help giving suggestion and troubleshoot what is the culprit of this or perhaps advise the best practice to pull such thing off?

ps: i dont have coding skills, all EAs are done by freelancer, so be easy on me :) 

There is no mind readers here I think, show your code if you need help.

of course. EA 1 called BO, EA 2 called FX. EA 1 for BO has a predefined "strategy 5", please use that one.

Thank you 

Files:
BO.mq4  14 kb
FX.mq4  15 kb
Reason: