Linking two charts in MT4

Hi,

I've searched hi and low for the answer to this and am surprised I haven't found the answer because I would have thought this setup to be REALLY common.

I have a 15 minute chart and a 5 minute chart side by side in metatrader 4. I want to be able to do three things:

1) If I select a new currency pair, BOTH charts update with that currency pair (as opposed to dragging the currency pair twice)

2) more essentially, I want to be able to put my cursor on a bar on the 5 min chart, and it will show me on the 15 min chart which bar the 5 min bar is within (this is a feature of IG charts which is very useful but cannot find a way to replicate this in MT4.

3) when I drag the 5 min chart, I want the 15 min chart to drag automatically so that it's easy to find the candle that I'm looking at on the 5 min chart on the 5 min chart.

Please help, I can't believe this is not possible - essentially I'm wanting to link the two charts (like is easily done with IG index charts). Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

James

Reason: