Automated Trading Championship 2011: Interview with Kiril Kartunov (Liliput)

This is the third interview in the "ATC Champions League" project. The final balance of the winner of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 Kiril Kartunov (Liliput) was a record in the history of the competition - after the contest trading was stopped, it was equal to $169,585. The 2008 main prize satisfied the ambition of this trader, and he decided to quit Forex. This year he is back to try his luck once again with an absolutely new strategy.

What experience does participation in the Championship give? What were the bonuses from your first place in the ATC 2008 for you?

Participation in the Championship gives the programmer the advantage to compete with other programmers of MQL tools. It is a measure of the current status and also an important test period for the long coding work. My first place in 2008 gave bonuses and negatives at the same time. To be first makes you popular in the MQL community. But it is also hard to defend this place. Trading is a dynamic process and changes fast in time. After that I decided to quit Forex as the success was enough for me. But now I wanted to try the new MQL5 so I'm back. Unfortunately with less success.

The full text is available on the Championship website - ATC Champions League: Interview with Kiril Kartunov (Liliput).

The Sponsors of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 are MIG Bank, Go Markets and Vantage FX. The Media Sponsor of the Championship is Forex-TSD.

Reason: