Feature request for MT5 – draggable "Set BE" line on the chart
Hello,
I would like to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly improve trade management in MetaTrader 5.
Current situation: when I open a trade with a fixed Stop Loss and Take Profit (for example a 1:1 ratio), moving the Stop Loss to Break Even requires doing it manually or relying on third-party EAs or utilities.
Proposal: a "Set BE" line placed directly on the chart, which the trader can drag to any price level. When price reaches that level, the platform automatically moves the Stop Loss to the entry price.
Useful additional options:
• A preset "BE at 50% of Take Profit" option
• The ability to enable or disable it per trade
• Adjusting the level at any time by dragging the line
Benefits: fewer manual errors, instant reaction during high volatility, and simpler risk management for traders who don't use algorithms.
I would be glad to know whether a feature like this could be considered for a future update.
Thank you for your time.
- Is it possible to use drag lines to place stop loss and take profit levels when placing a new order on MT5 mobile?
- Feature Request
- "Suggestion: Add a Locking Feature for Drawing Tools in MT5 to Improve Analysis Accuracy"
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register