Hello, dear MQL5 community. I would like to ask why, when a new product is published, it appears on a much later page in the "New Experts" section. On September 24, 2026, I published an MT5 Expert Advisor, yet it is listed on the 7th page of the "New" section! Isn't the "New" section specifically designed for this—to have new products sorted by publication date? In my opinion—and that of many other users—the sorting algorithm in the "New" section is flawed; it would actually be beneficial to have a "Sort by publication date" option there. I believe the current situation is quite unfair. It is highly unlikely that anyone will see a *new* product if it is buried on a distant page! I would appreciate a response and perhaps your thoughts on whether there will be any changes to the current setup. Thank you.
- Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading
- Moving Average Ribbon
- looking for EA for Virtual/invisible stop loss and pending limit orders
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register