No Connect Error

I'm having some very weird problem with MetaTrader 4. I've had it running on a server for awhile without an issue. Around a week ago I noticed it stopped trading.

On this server I host accounts and have maybe 10 to 15 metatrader's open at once, and when I logged in I noticed all of the live accounts to the InterbankFX mini account live server had this no connection. However, the other meta trader instances that were connected to the InterbankFX demo server were fine, and also I had some instances connected to a MIG demo server I believe and it was fine.

There weren't any changes to the internet connection or server. I contact live help, and made sure I had the right server host name for the mini-accounts. I did. Also, I can connect on another network on my local machine to the mini account live server fine. So, on the dedicated server on another network in a data center I can't connect, but on my local machine I can connect.

I also tried to upgrade, downloaded the latest meta trader, I also downloaded interbankfx's latest branded meta trader, which didn't work either. Just to test on the interbankfx trader I tried changing ti to the live server and it could connect, and replied back with invalid username/password, which means it could connect.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is? Could it be that the IP was banned for some reason or blocked? I can't think of anything else. IBFX says my account is in good standing and don't show any thing in the notes.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is? Could it be that the IP was banned for some reason or blocked? I can't think of anything else. IBFX says my account is in good standing and don't show any thing in the notes.

Try to run only one client terminal on your server.

I did! I completely restarted. I only opened one terminal, and tested the latest MT4. Then closed and tested interbankfx trader.

Like I said. The only thing I can think of is that the server blocked my IP?

Any ideas?
Reason: