Feature Request - for the new year!

I like the optimization package in the strategy tester on how it figures the best parameters to use. Here is my suggestion:

A secondary feature in the optimization package to be added that will figure out the best "combination" of technical indicators and "parameters" to use. Once the user has determined this on his/her own, the MetaTrader platform will automatically generate the code for the expert advisor rather than it being programmed. This will enable more user's who are at the basic level to become more familiar with the realm of automatic systems trading. The user can just select a parameter that say's generate the combinations on how an expert advisor can be automatically composed by the mt4 platform that will result in a desired profit and in a desired loss.

In regards to the summary report in the strategy tester, how can an evaluation be made to examine how long order's we're opened for before closing. For instance, suppose that a buy order was placed with a 5 pip take profit as the client expected for that order to be closed within an hour or so - but in actuallity, was a false signal because a trend continued on downward's resulting for that order remain open for several day's. What variable in the strategy tester will inform us of this?

What I'm getting at here, is that what if there was a way for the MetaTrader4 software to automatically discover the rules for the "best" "efficient" possible trading strategy for any instituational instrument?
Reason: