a few bugs or something to learn in MT5?

Hi all!

I'm experiencing a few issues with mt5.
I just activated a metaquote vps service and a paid EA running on it, in demo.

The journal shows a line that indicates that, in the vps and also every time I open my local mt5, a custom indicator named Test is loaded on chart - there is only one chart and one ea active in local and in remote.
Now, it would be entirely possible that in the last weeks/months i just created such a indicator - or not - but right clicking on chart i cannot click on "indicator list" because it is greyed out, nor in the objects list there is anything.
My guess is, am i experiencing a bug or maybe there is a way to find where and what's the purpouse of that Test indicator?

From the journal:
"2024.01.24 12:47:04.635 Terminal '241957': 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled

2024.01.24 12:47:04.832 Indicators custom indicator Test (EURUSD.swd,H1) loaded succesfully

2024.01.24 12:47:04.833 Indicators custom indicator Test (EURUSD.swd,H1) loaded succesfully

2024.01.24 13:47:09.130 Terminal '241957': 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to Access Server 1 is 1.49 ms

2024.01.24 14:47:10.861 Terminal '241957': 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to Access Server 1 is 1.43 ms

2024.01.24 15:47:11.264 Terminal '241957': 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to Access Server 1 is 1.43 ms"

The other issue (is) was: a few minutes after i did synchronize the vps, the entire sum of all the old orders in the history tab differs from the actual balance: 1039 vs (1000(demo deposit) + 64.72 (sum of all orders)).
Of course, ea has done nothing in the meantime, but in any case, how is it possible that the 2 sums differ?

EDIT: i just learned, opening the detailed xml report, that that were the commission fees, so the sums coincide.

Thanks in advance to everyone wants to help me learning something new about mt5.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Types of Chart Events - Chart Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Are you sure that the EA itself is not loading that "test" indicator?

It might be an embedded resource indicator that the EA is using.

If the EA is not yours, then please consult with the author of the EA.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I just put the question to the developer.

Fernando Carreiro #:

So, the ea uses only default indicators and it could be possible that it is a call from the ea.

Carmelo Fiorilla #: So, the ea uses only default indicators and it could be possible that it is a call from the ea.
Your answer is unclear!

Fernando Carreiro #:
Your answer is unclear!

The developer says that the ea is using only default indicators, not custom ones, but it is possible that that message means that the ea is using indicators.

Another issue.
I think there is something that is supposed to work differently, maybe it is a matter of settings, I  really don't know, but my MT5 is showing another strange behaviour, or perhaps it is a correct one and i didn't know it.
Attached is a screenshot of the journal.
at 5:56PM i opened my MT5; it is my local MT5, autotrade is turned off to avoid doubled trades and from yesterday it is running with the same account (demo) in the metaquote vps service, with one ea attached in one chart. 

So, from yesterday I never touched any settings.
Immediatily, I realize that the EA is no longer attached in the chart and 

at 5:58 PM i attach the ea;
at 5:58 PM you can see the custom indicator 'Test' is loaded - i don't know what is it.
at6:22 PM you can see the ea and the custom indicator were removed.
From 5:58 to 6:22 i only loaded a custom template for the only chart i use, and every time i open the MT5 I have to do the same thing because it loads another old default template, named default of course, but i don't know where it is, because in the correct place there is the correct default template.
I loaded the template and used the internal chat, then I leaved the mt5 for a few minutes.
When I come back, i noticed that the template is re-changed and the ea was removed.
The vps is a 'screenshot' of my local mt5, so now i'm concerned if there was even in the vps this strange behaviour, even if i had no expert's messages in the vps journal.

Files:
Reason: