Why I Can Not Install MT5 in my MAC?

Hello I downloaded the MT5 from the MQL5 website, the MAC version and once I install it it gives me these messages (I'll translate)

'1' says:

Error during installation.

An unknown installation error has occurred.

The installer has detected an error that prevented the installation from completing. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance

'2' says:

The operation could not be completed

Unable to open ''MetaTrader5.pkg''

My current Mac version is 10.10.5 OS X Yosemite. I used to have MT5 running perfectly in my MAC in the past.

If it were something related to the current version of my MAC, is it not possible to use the current MT5 version with my MAC version?

Hope to hear from you guys soon, many thanks!

Files:
1.png  316 kb
2.png  66 kb

I do not have Mac computer so I can not practically help you with this situation.
But I found some posts which may be related to it:

(machine translation" from Russian):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaTrader 5 for macOS: ready-made DMG package and CrossOver update

Sergey T , 2023.09.26 16:39

1. Before installing new pkgs, you need to remove old versions of terminals and their prefixes. Terminals are removed from Applications. Prefixes can be removed by going to the Finder via Go to to the hidden directory ~/Library/Application Support/.

Prefix paths:

~/Library/Application Support/Metatrader 5
~/Library/Application Support/net.metaquotes.wine.metatrader5

~/Library/Application Support/Metatrader 4
~/Library/Application Support/net.metaquotes.wine.metatrader4

2. If the terminal is installed in Crossover, then remove it from there along with the “bottle”.

3. Install terminals. During the installation process, you may need to confirm the installation of Mono and Gecko - you must confirm. Mt5 runs on MacOS starting from Mojave, Mt4 from Big Sur.

4. At the first start and during updates, Mt4 compiles built-in examples, the GUI does not start, the icon appears in the bar, the process is visible in the task manager. You need to wait for the GUI to appear without interrupting the launch.

and -

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.09.27 12:44

Please provide technical descriptions of the system from the start banner in the terminal logs.

After installation, you must agree to the installation of Mono and Gecko. Plus deliver all updates and reboot.

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.09.29 04:09

Did you agree to install Mono and Gecko during the first launch of the terminal after installation?

More (it is about how to other users fixed similar issue with Mac):

• fixing: post  
  • general fixing: post
MT5 crashes while launching.
MT5 crashes while launching.
  • www.mql5.com
After macOS upgrade to version 12.3 on a 2017 15-inch MacBook pro, MT5 crashes while launching. Any solutions out there to fix this...
Reason: