Problem with MT4 update.

Hi,

I have few installations of MT4. I started today to update them to 196, however I have some problems. The first terminal (MIG Live account) updated without problems. When I started to update second MIG live terminal, after downloading the window 'Update and restart' occures. When I press the button, nothing happens anymore. Update window is not responding.

Does anybody else see this problem? Is it something to do only with my installation?

Regards,

Michal

Hi,

I have few installations of MT4. I started today to update them to 196, however I have some problems. The first terminal (MIG Live account) updated without problems. When I started to update second MIG live terminal, after downloading the window 'Update and restart' occures. When I press the button, nothing happens anymore. Update window is not responding.

Does anybody else see this problem? Is it something to do only with my installation?

Regards,

Michal

After restart it seems to be over. Strange anyway.

hi,

This problem is for Update for Version 4, Build 970 (June 2016).

In my charts, on some indicator parts, I have selected colours to NONE. And this used to hide them from the chart. Now I see this 'None' option, re-appear as BLACK.

Can someone fix this. 

Reason: