Prop firms

Hi, I don't know if this is allowed on the forum if not please refer me to a site where I can get this info, I need some advice about Prop firms, any traders with real life experience with them can you please advice which is legit, because I believe about 99% of them just take your money and never fund you in real life. Regards Anton.

Antonius Loubser: Hi, I don't know if this is allowed on the forum if not please refer me to a site where I can get this info, I need some advice about Prop firms, any traders with real life experience with them can you please advice which is legit, because I believe about 99% of them just take your money and never fund you in real life. Regards Anton.

Discussing specific brokers or prop-firms is not allowed in the forum, and so you will have to do your own research.

However, not-specific and generalised discussions are allowed. For some generalised concepts you can also read the following ...

Articles

Take a few lessons from Prop Firms (Part 1) — An introduction

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.04.19 16:20

In this introductory article, I address a few of the lessons one can take from the challenge rules that proprietary trading firms implement. This is especially relevant for beginners and those who struggle to find their footing in this world of trading. The subsequent article will address the code implementation.

Antonius Loubser:
Hi, I don't know if this is allowed on the forum if not please refer me to a site where I can get this info, I need some advice about Prop firms, any traders with real life experience with them can you please advice which is legit, because I believe about 99% of them just take your money and never fund you in real life. Regards Anton.
Look for the one with more time in the market and with less complains about payments and ridden rules. 

Fernando Carreiro #:

Discussing specific brokers or prop-firms is not allowed in the forum, and so you will have to do your own research.

However, not-specific and generalised discussions are allowed. For some generalised concepts you can also read the following ...

Hi, thanx for the info, I'm sure I can learn from the strict rules, 

Reason: